Namecheap offers a variety of services such as domain registration, web hosting services and web development at an affordable rate. This custom domain of this blog currently is from namecheap.
After purchasing a domain from namecheap, one tends to look for ways to setup their domains to their blogspot site. Now, ridw along let’s see how to easily set it up.
So for the setup, make sure you’ve already purchased a domain from namecheap, but if not you can ORDER YOURS NOW. So after getting your domain, do the following:
• Navigate to your namecheap dashboard and select manage close to the domain you want to link up
• Once the next page opens, click on Advanced DNS button.
• Then select the A Records options and click on Add New records and open up 4 A Record options and add the following IPs:
• Now open a new tab on your browser and enter your blogger dashboard, click on settings, then your basic options. Select enter a third party URL and enter your domain name which you purchased from namecheap and click on save. You’ll receive an error message like this below
• Now the error texts are what we are going to use. Navigate to tab you left earlier on namecheap dashboard and click on Add new records twice to open two columns of it. Change the two new records opened which will be having A records to CNAME and fill the records as shown below
• Then umask your domain and save.
Now you are done setting it up. Navigate back to your blogger dashboard, wait for 5 minutes and click save again. It’ll save successfully without an error message.
Now click on edit again close to the domain you added on blogger and tick the box which says “Redirect yoursiteurl.com to www.yoursiteurl.com and save.
Now you’re done! Enjoy!
Remember to subscribe to enjoy more tutorials from us.