Push notification is another best way of getting readers come back to your site. It sends them notification whenever readers subscribe to it. Push notification is made for all platforms of websites but we are going to focus on how to add it on blogger or blogspot site using PushEngage.
PushEngage is a push notification website which helps you to send notifications automatically to your readers. Push notifications works on all devices. PushEngage allows up to 2500 subscribers for the free version.
How To Set It Up
• Head over to PushEngage and create an account
• Once you are done, click on your dashboard and select installation settings.
• Then upload your logo, title and URL of your website or blog and remember to save.
• After successfully saving, head over to the navigation bar and select the “customize subscription dialogue box”
• Then select any subscription box of your choice and click on edit. Add titles and message of your choice and click on save & publish
• Finally click on install script and copy the code give you you which looks much like this below
• Head over to your blogger dashboard >>> Theme >>> Edit Html and paste the code right below the <head> tag or before the </head> tag and save.
Your push notification will be set and ready instantly. You can choose to upgrade later or not. Don’t forget to join the list of our subscribers for daily updates…