Setting up a blogger blog is as easy as reciting a to z. But there are things to bear in mind before setting up a blog for yourself. Now to set up a blogger blog, follow through these steps:
- Step One: Sign into Blogger with your gmail or if you don’t have a gmail account, you can create one from there.
- Click on create blog or create new blog
- Enter the name which you’ll like to use for your blog
- Choose a blog address or url (E.g yourblogname.blogspot.com)
- Select any existing template there
- Click on create blog and your blog will be created.
Now if you wish to change your theme, navigate through your blogger dashboard, select themes and pick any of your choice. Then save and you’re done.