Facebook reactions increases engagement on blogs and websites. The reaction system are made up with so many designs and feedbacks system. Reaction system helps you to get emotional feedback concerning your post from your readers.
How To Add Facebook Reactions To A Blogger Blog.
• The first step taken is to create and account with Vicomi. Sign up or register with them.
• Once you’ve created an account with them, you will now be able to select any reaction design and feedback of your taste.
• Click done and select the script given to you and head over to your blogger dashboard.
(You can decide to visit your dashboard on vicomi so as to edit your reaction before copying the codes.)
• At your blogger dashboard, click on theme >> edit HTML. Remember to back up your template.
• Now find this line of code “using the CTRL + F button.
• Paste the code given to you below the line of code and save. Then open any post and view your reaction system integrated.
What if you can’t find this line of code on your blogger template ?
Then search for <body> on your edit HTML area and paste the code just below it and save. Your reaction system will be successfully installed.
If you have a question regarding this tutorial, you can leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you. Remeber to join our subscribers for daily updates😉