Interestingly, the world’s technology and findings keeps increasing. We’ve been hearing of several upgrades and today’s upgrade will be focusing on how to withdraw money from Your Paypal at a Walmart.
With the combination of Paypal and Walmart, you’ll be opened to a much better way of handling or managing your money.
Now this is how it simply works, you put cash in and get cash out at Walmart stores nationwide for just $3 each.
Now there are few things you have to bear in mind while optioning for this. Bellow is what you need to know about this, coming directly from PayPal and I quote;
1. The $3 promotion pricing is currently only available at Walmart stores nationwide. Not all services may be immediately available
2. The $3.00 cash load service fee applies at participating Walmart locations. This service fee applies to the PayPal mobile app to load or withdraw cash and is not a fee for using the PayPal Cash Mastercard. Keep your receipt. You’ll receive an email confirming your money was added or withdrawn from your PayPal account, as applicable. Each cash-in/cash-out code can be used only once and will expire within 1 hour of being created. You can add or withdraw any amount between $20 and $500 per transaction. For cash-in, load limits of $1,500 per day, $3,500 per week or $5,000 per month apply. For cash-out, withdrawal limits of $500 per day or $3,500 per month apply. The amount of cash you can load or withdraw may be affected by additional activity on your PayPal account between the time you generate the code and when you use it. Limits reset at the beginning of each calendar month.
3. PayPal does not charge a fee for this service. However, Walmart will charge a $3.00 fee to complete the load.
4. A $0.50 ATM Domestic Withdrawal Fee applies at participating Walmart locations in the U.S. An ATM operator fee of $2.50 also applies for these locations. The fees listed here apply only to participating Walmart-branded ATMs in the U.S. Other bank branded ATMs may charge other fees. A $400 daily ATM withdrawal limit applies.
5. Approval contingent on ID verification. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents. Terms apply. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
The PayPal Cash Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC.
All trademarks and brand names belong to their respective owners. Use of these trademarks and brand names do not represent endorsement by or association with this card program. All rights reserved.
Please read clearly and if you are ready, then see how to carry out your withdrawal via PayPal + Walmart:
1. Select “Add Cash” on the PayPal app, and then select “Walmart” to generate your code.
2.Bring your code and cash to the register at participating Walmart locations or Walmart MoneyCenters.
3.And just like that, your money is sent directly to your PayPal account.
1.Select “Get Cash” on the PayPal app, and enter the dollar amount to generate your code.
2.Show the code to the cashier at participating Walmart
locations or Walmart MoneyCenters.
3.Get your cash on the spot, while you’re on the go.
Now that is how it is done….. Do you have any problem,m, drop them below….