To create a MySQL database, we need to understand what MySQL means.
MySQL is an open source relational database management system. MySQL is used on the web and it stored and developed by Oracle. The data in a MySQL database are stored in tables.
How To Create A MySQL Database In cPanel.
• Log into your cPanel and select MySQL databases
• Enter the name of the database in the field provided and click on the Create Database
You would also need to create a MySQL user and grant this user access to your database.
To do this:
• Login to your cPanel and click on MySQL Databases
• Enter the details of the user in the fields provided and click on the Create User button
• Once the user has been created, move to the “Add User to Database” and choose the User and the Database and click the Add button.
• Choose the privileges you would like to assign to the user and click on the Make Changes button.